Thursday, December 6, 2012

Advent Swap Day 6 and Freebies on my Etsy

Today I opened this sweet Christmas mug. Kaisa has printed a design all the way round.
 It will look lovely in my Christmas House. Thank you very much!
I sent Kaisa a collection of sparkly Christmas candles.
I've been working on several things this week. I've made lots of Christmas cracker boxes.

These are to be given away on my Etsy. One cracker box free to every customer, plus free shipping on all purchases over $15 to anywhere! This offer will run until January 6th 2013 - one whole month!
Thanks for calling in!

2 comments:

  1. I can't get over how tiny all these things are. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really becomes a fun life challenge to reproduce everything and anything in miniature!

      Delete