Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Advent Swap Day 10, 11 and 12

The days are rushing by, I can't believe I've opened 12 gifts already!
On day ten Kaisa made me a calender which is printed for every month.
Day eleven I received a kit to make a children's card game, so sweet and tiny!
Today, day twelve I couldn't believe - another gorgeous designer bag! This one has a leather shoulder strap with a working buckle which I just had to try and it really opens and closes!
Like a child I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings! Thank you Kaisa for such an exciting variety of gifts.
Take a look at Kaisa's link if you want to see what I made for her.
Thanks for stopping by,


4 comments:

  1. The calender, the bag and card game are beautiful. Enjoy!
    warm hugs
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Kaisa spoiled you all the time Gill, enjoy these gorgeous gifts of her!!
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  3. :shock: Precioso!!! Voy ahora mismo a ver el blog de Kaisa.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are a lot of very clever people out there - the calendar is amazing.

    ReplyDelete