Sunday, August 22, 2010

Jugs in the Teashop

I've been noticing some really cute jugs/pitchers around lately and found a site which offered a pattern to make them from paper but the site wasn't working. I was really disappointed for a couple of weeks, then, quite by chance I found another site with a pattern! They are such fun to make and the results are very pretty. Here is a photo of one that I've made, on a tray made by my friend Bob which I painted, with some dessert bowls and the finest little spoons I bought years ago at a fair.
Typical of me, I got on a roll with the jugs and now have a few more than I need but I'll soon find homes in my other houses and shops.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gillian - this made me laugh as I also got carried away with making these jugs, 16 at one sitting! Your blog is very entertaining and your patchwork is amazing. I'm going to enjoy following your progress x

    ReplyDelete